Friday, February 27, 2009

The Patience Of The Lord



This is one of the things I've learnt from the sermons from the Baptist Church I attend at the morning...

Jesus is a master of patience because he created it... As we've seen, patience became a very useful asset for the Lord and his patience helped made him THE GREATEST MAN ALIVE...

I will lay down a few examples...

First of is his patience with us... Why? Simple, we've sinned hard against him which is equivalent to spitting on his face. I confess, in times of rage I couldn't control my anger and spoke very rude words to the Lord in my heart... Although scientifically inaudible, it was loud and clear for me and Jesus. Not only that but there are more dreadful sins I committed.. He could have stopped my heart during those moments for disrespect and blasphemy but he was PATIENT... The same thing goes for everyone of us, we sinners are alive not only because of his great love but also his PATIENCE...

Number two, his patience in his plans. His timing is always accurate... Example, Jesus created man when all dinosaurs were gone... What happens IF Jesus didn't have patience? A T-Rex could have easily swallow Adam and Eve and other dinosaurs could have killed off the human race.LOL... Also, he came down to earth during the golden age of The Roman Empire... Why, the Romans invented roads so it was more convenient for travelling and also Roman became a universal language at that time because the Romans control a big part of the world so His word can be easily translated and written down... He's also patient on creating us because I believe he had us, HG, our family, Pastor Koshy in mind before he created the earth and dinosaurs... Imagine if we had HG during the stone age, maybe it'll be fun dressing like Fred Flintstone but there won't be guitars, drums and no place to go makan... We have to go hunt down dinosaurs for dinner...LOL... So his PATIENCE gave us a lot of convenience...

Nombor tiga... He's patient EVEN with his ENEMIES... How? In the Garden of Gethsemane when the Romans came to arrest him, his disciples drew out their swords but Jesus was PATIENT and asked them to lower arms... At that time he could have easily called 1,000,000,000,000 ^230000 angels armed with lightsabers to protect him... He could have eradicate his pain and suffering while on the cross just be shutting down his pain receptors and come down from the cross but he was PATIENT!!!

So remeber my brothers and sisters, everything we enjoy today, all the technology, civilisation, healthy food source, healthy environment(which is dying) yadda yadda yadda that we enjoy today is because of his patience... So to be like him, we must be patient also. I need to be more patient with my sister, always annoy me...LOL... Patience also helps us stay away from trouble...

That's all folks...

No comments: