Monday, February 16, 2009

HG update - 13 February 2009

Okay guys... Sorry this post took so long, I was too preoccupied with other stuff... Not really, I could post this a lot earlier but I still manage my time like I'm still in form 3... Enough, back to the topic...

Today we continued on the 10 Commandments... Today is the fourth commandment which is "Remember the Sabbath day and keep it holy". And before I forget, we had a drummer today... Nope, it ain't Witter or David...

It was IVAN!!!! Congrats!!!! It was his first time and he blended in well with the other musicians...


Down to the sermon. It is known that God created the earth, moon, galaxies etc etc in 6 days and rested on the 7th.. The 7th day is the Sabbath day and we are to rest on that day just as the Lord did... At first there was this voice in my heart "HAHA! an excuse to say I cannot study for one whole day, Must follow the bible" But the truth soon came to silence the naughty voice... We must work hard for the other 6 days. Pastor then explained to us about the details such as spending time with the Lord on your Sabbath day which isn't necessarily Friday or Sunday or you can break it to fragments such as Friday afternoon, Saturday morning and Thursday night to make up for being undable to make the Sabbath day a single day... Then we are told about studying hard on the other 6 days and we ventured of into other related subtopics...

So remeber guys, we need to study hard although honestly, I say this will be very very challenging to us especially those who hates studying like me... But honour God and he will honour you...

Listening attentively...

What is Christina doing... Don't ask me

No comments...zzzz... i was either sneezing or laughing out hard... Haiz


Have a pleasant week and God bless...

4 comments:

Jeffery Wong said...

thanks for the update wei lim,nicely done

KOSHY said...

Nice update. Thanks wei lim

christinasan said...

good job wei lim! XD next time put a nicer pic of mine please! =P

KOSHY said...

christina san! THAT IS a nice pic of you mah!