Thursday, August 28, 2008

Special: Sacrifice


I know i posted a lot of poems lately but this is something i called 'special'...why?.....well i think it is and i feel it is also... :) Below is a video which was suggested by Ps. Koshy to share to all of you...Its bout sacrifice of Abraham as well as sacrifice of Jesus...Well, rather than just putting the video, here is a poem by Dot McGinnis about sacrifice...Sacrifice that we should make for the love of Christ.


Sacrifice


I sacrifice myself my King
My life's an offering I bring,
To You.


I have no riches of my own.
I humbly bow before Your throne.

Please take this meager gift of mine,
Lord ever let it be a sign,


Of my devoted life to You
Lord use me as You choose to do.


And may this gift I offer up,
Please One whose sacrificial cup.


Was offered up on Calvary
For such a lowly one as me.


I sacrifice myself my King
My life's an offering I bring, To You.


by Dot McGinnis


No comments: