Monday, September 29, 2008

ThE CaLL


Well, i just got this feeling of sharing this in this blog...It really struck me and i feel its really important for me as well as all of you...
Don't really know this but, to me, when someone pass away, i would say to myself, what will happen to his soul? Where will he go? Whether he is a 'christian' or not...and i believe that he would be asked by the Lord, 'What have you done for me?' What would he answer? what would I answer if i am in the situation...

Maybe i would say, i serve you by playing the guitar, i serve you in the youth ministry, i have worship lead or share about your glory...Is that enough? Personally i dun think so...but whether it is enough for God I'm not sure. (as i haven't find out in the bible yet) But i simply believe that God will ask me this question, 'What about my greatest commandment which i gave to you, make disciples of all nations..., have you done that?' What would i answer...

Throughout my years being a christian, I'm not sure whether i have share the gospel to others...maybe yes (unconsciously) maybe no...And throughout the years of being a Christian it does not bother me a lot...After i read the book of Matthew, it really reminded me a lot in this area (evangelise) How Jesus talk about baring fruit...about Jesus telling his disciples that the trees which do not bare fruit will be thrown into the fire...Don't know bout you, but to me its clear enough that Jesus is reminding us that we NEED and SHOULD share the gospel and the glory of the Lord to those who do not know Him whether my actions or words...

I am encouraging all of you (especially to those attending HG) to really reach out and share the gospel...Of coarse i am not expecting you to just go out to your friend and start telling him all about Christianity in one go...To evangelise takes time...it takes stages...and with prayer and patience i truly believe lives can be save...Since Esplosion is near, its a good time for you to share the gospel a little bit and invite them to the camp where there, they can be expose more about what really is Christianity...and i am also challenging you to save 1 life before the end of 2008..its hard i know, but with God grace and guidance i believe that even a person who has a heart as hard as a rock can be saved...

I'm not saying that you need to, but I'm really encouraging all of you to take this seriously...Have a blessed week of holiday...See you this coming HG service...Chaoz... :)

2 comments:

Jeffery Wong said...

nice one jim,thanks for sharing :D very encouranging

Anonymous said...

Very encouraging and straight from the heart!