Saturday, July 5, 2008

Sel3cTed BiBLe VeRsEs

Yesterday, we are told that encouragement is really important among chirstians...here are some verses from the bible that i believe will surely encourage you...



"Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight."
Proverbs 3:5-6

"The name of the LORD is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe."
Proverbs 18:10

"Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called."
1 Timothy 6:12

... say to those with fearful hearts, "Be strong, do not fear; your God will come, he will come with vengeance; with divine retribution he will come to save you."
Isaiah 35:4

being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.
Philippians 1:6

So do not fear, for I am with you;do not be dismayed, for I am your God.I will strengthen you and help you;I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
John 14:27

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering if you ever thought of changing the page layout of
your blog? Its very well written; I love what youve got to
say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content
so people could connect with it better. Youve
got an awful lot of text for only having 1 or two pictures.
Maybe you could space it out better?

my web page ... healthy waist to height ratio