Saturday, July 5, 2008

ByE ByE!!!! HiS G3n3RaTiOn WiSh3s YoU All Th3 BeSt!!!

Yesterday was the last day for someone in His Generation...INGA!!! erm sry dunno your full name :) Inga is one of His Generation member who came last year from Germany under a exchange student program organized by American Field Service...Regularly attending HG's service, she surrendered her life to Jesus during the Esplosion Camp 2007... So, yesterday was her last day in HG...sad sad sad...wat to do...sooner or later people will leave....me also ma...



Inga is the one in the centre...(sry no other pics liao...others who have please let me know :P)

So, we as the His Generation would like to wish you all the best in your life in Germany...we wish that you will be a blessing to those around you there...Remember us ya and when we go there (IF) we go to Germany, you must "belanja" us...hope you know wat is belanja :) So again, all the best and God bless...

For those who wants to say anything to Inga, (hope she reads la) please drop your testimonials under comments... :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

INGA!!!!!!!INGA INGA INGA INGA!!!!! WHO KNOES HER EMAIL????? I DIN REPLY UR SMS......I THINK IT WAS UR SMS I CHANGED PHONE N LEFT ALL MY NUMBERS AT MY OLD PHONE!!!!!! I REPLIED YOU BUT BECAUSE MAXIS COVERAGE HERE IS VERY BAD(yes very or it's just my phone) AND THEY DIN SEND THE SMS!!! I REALISED THIS AFTER FEW DAYS BUT FORGOT WHHOSE SMS I DIDN'T MANAGE TO SEND( i think pastor's sms aso :P sorry lah pastor if it's true cuz i din get reply from you after sending my sms) AI YOH SO SORRY!!!! SORY I DIN TELL U I WENT KAMPAR!!!!!!OH NOES............SAD SAD SAD.....I TOT U LEFT D LONG TIME.....ARGH.... gonna miss you lah dear sis of German origin haha :) pls give me ur email if u r reading this!! wanna keep in contact with u!!!! but anyhow.. pls do take care n keep close to God!! SEMOGA TUHAN MEMBERKATI MU!!!(MAY GID BLESS YOU in Malay)

David Lin said...

Ingaa!!! u din tell me when u left. I lost my phone n all my contacts! Anyway, gonna miss u. Hopefully is able to visit German some day ;-)