Sunday, May 3, 2009

Congrat's Reverend Koshy



Congratulations Pastor uhhh I mean Reverend Koshy. Maybe we need to get used to calling you Reverend Koshy since we've been calling you Pastor for the last 6 years HAHA...

Anyway, we're blessed to have such a Pastor/Reverend like you. We've confessed our horrible deeds to you but you never shunned or deny us yet you love us just the same. I guess we tend to surprise each other. I guess our beloved HIS GENERATION won't be where we are now if it wasn't for you.

I hope you will continue to stay at KT as you, Auntie Dorcas and little Jerry are already "sebati" with our church.

3 comments:

KOSHY said...

Thanks Wei Lim! No need to call me Reverend Koshy...I prefer the good ol' pastor Koshy.

As I mentioned in my sharing on 1 May at my Ordination: 'Aunty Dorcas and I will always love you (meaning the youth). When you guys mess up we will be sad for what you have done but we will never give up with you.'

Aunty Dorcas and I will be here in KT at least for another 4 years. So you'll be seeing a bit more of us for some time still...

jim said...

Amen to that pastor koshy ;)

Eric Och said...

cool!