Wednesday, April 15, 2009

You Will Never Look at KFC The Same way Again!!!

For a food freak like me, I never thought such a video can leave me so emotionally drained and dazed.



I couldn't even bring myself to watch the whole video. It shows what a jerk I am for eating large portions of food like a pig without saying grace. I even grumble whenever there is no chicken or pork dish. I even refuse to eat certain type of fish.

Although the children in the video were smiling because they could get "ta pau-ed" food, I was left near tears. Now, my mind is totally blank and I'm left speechless. At the end, the father who collects the food stops his child from eating and bowed his head in prayer.

How humble these people are. Even with food that should be eaten by rats, vermin and stray dogs, these people still thanked God. I ate good food everyday and refuse to thank God.

I really don't know what to say although I'm digging my brain. I think God is going to teach us something in this video. Let me know what you learn and feel via Chatbox.

Thank You.

No comments: