Sunday, April 13, 2008

HiS G3N3RaTioN - 11th ApRiL 2008

Welcome back to His Generation blog!!!!!!!!!!!

This week as all of you know, its Drama competition!!!!!!!and to tell you it was GREAT, AWESOME and MAGNIFICENT!!! Haiz, last week I ask all of you to buy plane ticket home..Now u gonna regret it.. Haiz...Worth the money hahaha...joking joking (witter will be laughing as he came back lolz). Anyway we started with worship lead by Jim (me lah lolz) and YES first time lead and play guitar...Thank Lord that he was with me!!!

We started the drama at around 4.30 if I'm not mistaken...and my team, AWAKE (Jim, Jeffery, June, Lynn, Christina, Choon Khai, Willert and Joshua) was the first to perform followed by THE FANTASTIC UNLIMITED (Caleb, Och, Wei Lim, Inga, Jason, Joshua erm i think i missed someone...please do correct me later :) ) and lastly ANONYMOUS (Wei Qin, Kent, San, Nelson, Yii Yoke, Joanne Wee, Joanne...do i missed out again?? erm later correct me again lolz...)

For Awake, the drama was based on the prodigal son...and for The Fantastic Five, the drama was based on ... and lastly for Anonymous the drama was based on the book Daniel chapter 3... Well here are 3 videos...two from Awakes drama, and 1 from Anonymous Drama..I could not get The Fantastic Unlimited video, so anyone of you who haves it please post it :) The videos will do more of the explaining (better to watch then to read wat i write lolz).

For now the videos are not available yet so please do be patient :)

I would also like the crews to help me add in more information about the drama.. So, feel free and please add in more...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jim...u miss the second dy...
it was me...Andy....=.="
lol...caleb's team